Notice: Undefined variable: pNoMenu in /var/www/app/modulo/teste4prova2.php on line 4
Test Book 4 Second
Phone Numbe :
Choose between The Present Perfect and Simple Past.
1. When I was small I ____ things from my father.
2. ______ they ______ soap operas on TV?
3. I ________ to you.
have never lied
4. We ____________ all my goals last month.
5. My kids _________ down early lately.
6. ________ the phone ________ when you were in the bedroom?
7. My father _____ every other day.
8. I ______ all the reports in my office since I became a manager.
9. The city hall ___________ to park here.
10. The maid _____ the pan when she passed by the kitchen.
Find the right preposition.
1. You can’t complain _____ his attitude.
2. Do not hide things _____me.
3. I know you are lying _____ us.
4. Would you pass _____ my house tomorrow?
5. I’d like to introduce you _____ my brother.
6. The post office is gonna deliver the package _____ my house today.
7. My teacher congratulated me _____ my grades.
8.The TV news warned us _____ the storm.
9.He jumped out _____ the window.
10. Are you fed up _____ your studies.
What’s the opposite of?
1. to damage:
2. to deny:
3. to forbid:
4. to get up:
5. to earn (money):
7. to pay:
9. to go on:
10. on duty:
11. to live:
13. to begin:
Complete with the right expression:
1. __________ (tanto faz) if you tie it or not.
2. __________ (vale a pena) delivering it today.
3. Did you __________ (desistiu) your trip?
4.__________ (não faz sentido) to invite them
5. Every day I __________ (tiro uma soneca) after lunch.
6. Don’t __________ (confunda) my letter to hers.
7. Let’s introduce them __________ (pouco a pouco).
8. __________ (mais cedo ou mais tarde) they will come.
9. I have a friend who is __________ (desempregado).
10. My secretary is gonna __________ (marcar uma consulta) for me.